Set new hires up for success
Engage new hires the moment an offer is accepted – no matter where they sit
Design a personalized welcome experience
Automate task execution for administrative actions
Organize important company resources
Lay a consistent framework for your onboarding process
Improve your processes with insightful reports and new hire feedback
Evaluate your onboarding performance
Join these great companies using Onboarding
Here’s how it works.
Integrate new team members faster
Start onboarding new hires before their first day.
- Provide an organized hub of useful resources
- Introduce team members
- Help familiarize new hires with company culture and policies
- Instill a sense of connection and belonging in remote employees
Get organized and keep everyone informed
Develop a consistent plan that brings structure to your onboarding process. Predetermine which actions need to be completed for employees in each office, by role and team, and easily organize documents for new hires to sign electronically.
- Get your internal teams on the same page so each person knows their onboarding role through a set of automated tasks and reminders
- Hold stakeholders accountable for their role in welcoming new hires
- Configure an email flow that lets new hires know about next steps
- Help remote teams get organized and stay informed
Complete administrative tasks quickly and easily
Automate the logistics of the onboarding process so you can focus on giving new hires a great experience and setting them up for success.
- Save time by setting up a structured process to get information and paperwork done on time
- Define and manage your operations – set onboarding tasks for specific roles, office locations, employee statuses and other criteria
- Assign owners, notifications and automatic reminders for easy task completion
- Seamlessly sync new hire information from Greenhouse Recruiting to Greenhouse Onboarding
Evaluate your onboarding performance
Gather feedback from new hires and pull reports to find areas of improvement and make adjustments to continuously improve the process.
- Work efficiently with hiring managers and department leads to make sure all new hires have everything they need for onboarding
Greenhouse helps companies of all sizes solve their hiring challenges.
Learn how Greenhouse Recruiting can help you effectively and measurably make smarter hiring decisions.
Greenhouse is priced based on your needs
Greenhouse Recruiting integration
- Automated task management
All Welcome features
- New hire signature
- Counter signature
- Customized information collection on documents
How to choose
Greenhouse Welcomeis a good fit if you want to go beyond the logistics of onboarding and focus primarily on the new hire experience.
Greenhouse Onboardinghas all the features of Welcome, so you can create a thoughtful first impression for new hires. You also get pre-built HRIS integrations and the tools to seamlessly execute paperwork and compliance.
Our onboarding processes have improved tremendously with Greenhouse Onboarding. The customized approach has made us more adaptable and enabled us to put the employee experience first.”
Onboarding is an important part of our strategy to give new hires confidence that we’re committed to their growth and building an inclusive culture that they’ll want to be a part of long-term.”
Very user friendly, great customer support, streamlines hiring and onboarding process, increases new hire engagement, great for businesses of all sizes”
Is your hiring strategy ready for what’s next?
Learn more about Greenhouse Hiring Maturity and find out if your company is moving up the curve.
Next-level onboarding: Accounting for your remote and distributed workforce
Work is getting more distributed every day and in every field. Consumer products? You’ve got retail…
How to include remote employees in your company culture
If you’ve been in an office lately, you’ve probably noticed that today’s workplaces look and feel a…View all articles